25th ECNP Congress
25-ый конгресс European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
Веб-сайт конгресса: http://www.ecnp-congress.eu/
ECNP would like to extend to you an invitation to attend the 25th ECNP Congress, on 13-17 October 2012 at the Austria Center Vienna, and celebrate with us 25 years of outstanding European achievement in the science and treatment of disorders of the brain.
Special highlights of the 25th ECNP Congress include:
· Keynote lecture by neuroscientist Colin Blakemore (UK)
· Plenary lectures by Ruth McKernan (UK), Thomas R. Insel (USA), Tamás Freund (HU), Brigitte L. Kieffer (FR), Andreas Meyer-Lindenberg (DE) and Paul J. Harrison (UK)
· 15 scientific cafés for topic-focused peer discussion
· Extended educational tracks for up-to-the-minute insights and guidance on the latest clinical developments
· 14 satellite symposia
Renowned for its quality and topicality, the ECNP scientific programme this year promises to be an especially rich one, covering the breadth of the world’s latest and best research on the brain and brain disorders – from basic science in the laboratory to treatment in the clinic – with a special emphasis on translation and interdisciplinary connections.
As well, all Congress delegates receive:
· Congress bag with final programme, poster sessions booklet, notepad and pen
· Access to all sessions, including the scientific programme, satellite symposia and the technical exhibition
· Exclusive access to webcasts of sessions after the Congress
· Lunches and refreshments, as well as invitation to the Welcome reception
· Certificate of attendance
· Public transport tickets, valid between the city and the Congress venue during the congress period.
The 25th ECNP Congress receives 24 accreditation points by the European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) and the scientific programme 24 AMA PRA Category 1 credits by the CME Institute of Physicians Postgraduate Press (PPP), Inc.
For those booking their flights to Vienna on Austrian Airlines, a special 25th ECNP Congress saving of 15% applies. Please visit our website www.ecnp-congress.eu/book-
your-flight for details.
Join us in celebrating 25 years of ECNP at the 25th ECNP Congress!