2013 APA Annual Meeting
Место проведения: San Francisco, USAДата мероприятия: 18-05-2013 - 22-05-2013Подача тезисов до: 01-01-2013
166 ежегодный конгресс Американской Психиатрической Ассоциации.
На конгрессе будет представлена финальная версия DSM-5.
The APA Annual Meeting is designed to provide you with the tools and in-depth learning experiences to expand your knowledge and improve your patient care.
Join your colleagues from across the U.S. and over 50 other countries for the psychiatry event of the year!
By attending the 2013 APA Annual Meeting, you will…
- Expand your knowledge base with new advances in the field of psychiatry, best practices, and clinical research
- Over 400 clinical and scientific sessions in specialty tracks:
-Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
-National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Benefit from world-renowned lecturers, including five Nobel Laureates
- Learn everything you need to know about the new DSM-5
- Register for five special Master Courses, including DSM-5: What You Need to Know
Value – Participate in over 400 clinical and scientific sessions; earn CME; explore the exhibit hall; receive discounts on publications, journals, and CME products – all in one location
Network – Expand your peer network and meet new colleagues from around the world take advantage of early bird registration dates and savings to reserve your spot today.